mercredi 21 août 2013

Day 2: La Rochelle


Big hair don't care!

Since the wedding I have kept my natural  when I say naturelly it's more like I didn't use any extension or else just because I don't have time and I feel great with my hair. In this look, I tried to mix up sexy, classy with a touch smarty look. I'm on love with this shirt because it's so versatile and its give me great option, I might do a video on how I style my printed shirt. 
Also this a travelling post a well so on this particularly night, we went to a pretty cool boat/bar Musée Martime. after few cocktails we we had our evening meal in André's, well know for a variety of seafood. So guys enjoy my new post
 And let me know what do you think.

Details: Shirt from Zara, Denim Short from CK vintage shop, Shoes from Aldo, Bag from Nicki.

Love from ParisianTaste.

Aucun commentaire: