dimanche 16 juin 2013

Maxi Dress: From petite to tall


Hello guys,


What do you think of maxi dresses?



 Do they not look fabulous, fierce and sexy? I think so, Maxi dresses will be a winner this season, In fact they had been for some times now, couple of years. In the past, They didn't receive  all the positivism I hoped for, I have one example, for instance Samira who is quite petite, she categorically refused for many times to wear maxi dresses and the down low was, I'm already petite, it will cut my silhouette, it will not show much of me. But girl don't be fooled, you don't need to show much to be fierce because , women do have curves  so it will look not matter what sexy.
For petite women you need to prioritize not so long maxi as you can  see, Samira's maxi dress is down to her knees, it's just the perfect cut out for you girls, she looks chic, feminine and she accentuated even more a feminine side by putting heels, she looks clean and effortless.

My maxi dress is for taller women, the dress is really long down to my ankles, as you can notice, really fitted, the dress embraces my curves, so it's flattering my body in all the right place. I like to be cool and comfortable during the day so I will put on flat sandals but with a little bit of an edge ( the fringe on my sandals).

Samira: dress from New Look, shoes Aldo from earrings from Ayawa
Isabelle: dress from Etam, Shoes from little shop down to Worcester park, earring from Ayawa.
Let us know what do you think down below.


Love from Parisian Taste.

Aucun commentaire: