mardi 25 juin 2013

Another day, a new inspiration

Do you think man need to be advised by man or woman on how to dress?

The other day I talked with a friend of mine about his style and quite frankly he was honest by telling me that he doesn't dress to impress but he dresses in a functional way.  So I told him that as a boy/man, he could dress practical and trendy at the same time. After this conversation and a few days, we went shopping together and there were a personal stylist for people in the fitting room at first at thought he was annoying because I wanted to be the only advising my guy friend but after a few outfit  I tried to work with this stylist/salesman. We composed some outfits together, I was pretty glad to have a guy with me to advised another guy because he thought at some stuff that I didn't, especially because I'm not expert. I'm not saying that woman can't be on they own advising man but before they do, they better learn from a good source some trick or two. Personally the personal stylist was helpful because I'm not a man and I obviously don't everything about  man body shape and factor. So it's was a good learning and inspiring experience to have.
Anyway, all of this story to introduce to you my friend Gallus, he style is really amazing, Parisian, interesting, trendy but not too much and really personal as well, So I invited him to help advised or inspired the man out there. 
So let me show you one OOTD and there is more to come so keep following us...

                     
 Gallus: Hat from A Italian brand, T-shirt from Eleven Paris, Cardigan from Zara, Jacket from Demago Paris, Jeans from Cheap Monday, Shoes from Timberland.

Love from Parisian taste.






1 commentaire:

Fashion Hood a dit…

love the whole look, he got it all :)