vendredi 28 juin 2013

Gallus Summer Essentiels

Hello guys,

In my last post I have announced a follow up on man styling. Gallus and I did a video, believe me it was easy just because we aren't bilingual so guys be kind and try to focus on what it's important clothes because Gallus as I said before has a really good and interesting sense a of style. In this video, he presents some Summer essentials which are really nice and different of what you see out there,  so further do I will let you enjoy the video, don't hesitate to subscribe to our channel and give us your feedback.



Pair of short from Diesel, 1st T-shirt from Alcote , light pink polo from Abercrombie brand, 2nd T-Shirt from Shop in Paris,  Grey shiny polo from Lacoste, Bright pink pole from Lacoste,  Jumper from Asos, Light brown jumper from Abercrombie, Sarouel from  , Coral trouser from Soda, brown trouser from, red trouser from Cheap Monday, African and camo printed shirt from Asos


Love from Parisian Taste.

1 commentaire:

Fashion Hood a dit…

nice job guys :)