mercredi 19 juin 2013

Playsuit or pair of shorts?

Hello lovelies,


Whether you are a playsuit or a short kind of girl, both items are practical, I know in fashion, it isn't good to use the word practical because normally fashion is anything but practical. In this case we are going to make an exception.
Either you have printed, monochrome, colorful or classic ones, indeed. You will use them all but not for the same occasions. In this video, we featured two casual looks not so much to the party in with but for a date or a dinner kind of night. You can easily go for it.
 At this both look we wear heels just to give an interest to the girly girl out there.
 
Samira choose  a playsuit not because she prefers them compare to a good pair of shorts but on the contrary she has never owned one before. She was agreeably surprised to notice that the look was cute and gentle,that it gave her a tender and fresh look not that she didn't have one before but you can see it more on this outfit.
I choose a pair of shorts because I'm so used to them, but I will tell you one thing , I don't like to show my stomach. To be honest in this outfit, it wasn't a issue to show it off only for one reason, I tried to high waisted my short to cover up my stomach as possible. Also, I had a pretty amazing top that was covering my  back so at the front you could see a little of bit of stomach but nothing major. On this look my favorite part is the monochrome effect and the red heels which in my opinion stand out quite well.

Samira: playsuit from New Look, shoes San Marina, Necklace from I AM.

Isabelle: Pair of shorts from New look, Top from H&M, Shoes from Aldo, earrings from the African Market

No matter your silhouette everything (clothes wise) is accessible to you.


Thanks for watching and see you soon.

Love from ParisianTaste.

Aucun commentaire: