samedi 6 juillet 2013

Fun day out

What do you think make an outfit looks special?
I like a fun and sunny days out in Paris, nothing better except if your are in tropical Island of course. For those of you who have to work in city during summer and don't go on holiday like me, we have to adapt a little bit and feel like we are on holiday too. So I put on my holiday hat and roll out with it. I had a blast, I had a typical girly day, shopped shopped and shopped until you dropped.

This outfit is really classy and easy to pull off. First you have a skater skirt, which can either be worn in a classy and sophisticated way or casual and relaxed one, you can do as you please. One another thing, I like about this skater skirt is that it will fit all body type (from petite to tall as well).
 If you know me guys by now is that I love my accessories so I have put a hat which I totally love and I wore some wedges as well, this two items make my outfit look the way it is: really feminine, effortless and summery.
Enough chit chat, I hope you liked it and don't forget to comment.

Isabelle:Skirt, Top, Hat from Zara, Shoes from Etam, Earrings from Ayawa

Love from Parisian Taste

2 commentaires:

Fashion Hood a dit…

you look lovely!!! love the whole look, fond of the hat and the dot skirt particularly :)

Anonyme a dit…

Love it. Lovely as usual! Madeleine