samedi 13 juillet 2013

Lovely walk to the Canal Saint-Martin


  Hello peeps,
This little area in Paris, always remind me of my younger age,more precisely, my high school years. Indeed just because most of the time after school I hang out a lot to the Canal Saint Martin with my friends, that was some good times then and that stills applying for today. Enough blathering, about my younger years, let me introduce, my third essential piece for this summer: Denim Shorts are so so so practical and easy, it took me 5minutes to put together my outfit. This piece is my go to go piece to chill with my friend during hot days in Paris. Have you seen the color of my shirt: Neon,  such amazing color and you can't go wrong with it because it's suits every skin tone. Enjoy!! :)


Me: Top from Monoprix, Short from Zara, Belt from H&M, Shoes from River Island, Earrings Ayawa(http://vvfashionhood.blogspot.fr/)

Love from Parisian Taste.

Aucun commentaire: