lundi 8 juillet 2013

Skater's Skirt

One Skirt two ways: classy to hippie 




 In my last post, I talked briefly about skater skirt but I have so much more to say about it. I have a collection of them for a few years now, I got my collection from Zara. I want to do a mini-series for summer and It will be for woman essentially.
Let's talk about Essentials pieces, I will give you a glance and my opinions of what you need to have this summer  in your wardrobe. Your fashion basics.
He I have a skirt and I wore it in two different ways hippy and classy. No matter your style this piece will make easy your dressing in the mornings, easy to throw on, dress up or dress down.



All Clothes from Zara and all accessories from ayawa(http://vvfashionhood.blogspot.fr/)

Love from Parisian Taste.

3 commentaires:

Fashion Hood a dit…

nice ajustment play with the skirt!!!

Unknown a dit…

Love ur skirt.

Unknown a dit…

Thank you :)