jeudi 23 mai 2013

From Morocco...

Hi,

Yeahhhhh, it's a haul post. As you know, I stayed a couple of days in Morocco and I was forced to buy some  things. There were so much cute and different stuffs that I'm not used to so I decide to buy those without ruining myself. Therefore I only grabbed the pieces that would stand out to me and that I will use for sure.
Candle Jar from Morocco (little boutique), I love this round symbol on it because it projects it on you when you put a candle inside the candle jar. 
Argan oil is well known for its benefit on hair, nails and medicinal properties, it's a  oil plant produced from the kernels of the argan tree which grows only in Morocco.
Henna has been used in Arabic countries for ages, it's a flowering plant, this product is 100% natural  you can do skin tattoo, hair, and fingernails.
Orange Flower Water, this product smells so good and I'm using this after I shower.


In morocco, you have this southern hospitality that I love even though morocco is up north Africa. People are welcoming and warm that you feel at home, we went to a little boutique and the owner offered us some tea
that he made in front of us, in a really humble and modest way and that was the best tea I had since a long time.
The packaging is one of a piece, really Arabic like, the candle's scent is so good even my hubby wanted to buy it and generally he never wants me buying stuff lol.
So I ended up buying it for a good friend of mine and she really appreciated it! 


Thanks for reading see you next time.

Aucun commentaire: