dimanche 19 mai 2013

Beach, beach and beach: Romantic get away.


Hello friendly blogger,

 I'm back, sorry for the lack of post but I traveled for a short time and I couldn't post anything but I came back with some goodies and some fresh ideas for the blog.
I went to Morocco for only two days and it was so cool! I relaxed pretty much and I have worn mostly beach clothes  so I wanted to feature a video on that and some pics.
I will do another HAUL video of what I bought over there.

White pair of short from h&m,
 African crop top from second Hand store in Paris. 
Swimsuit from Etam

Black pair of short from Zara
 Belt from h&m 
 Top from h&m 
Hat from Etam 
Shoes from André.


                              
                          Thank for passing by .. see you next time. Bisou.

1 commentaire:

Fashion Hood a dit…

simple, efficient and cute <3