dimanche 12 mai 2013

Spring but not quite


Is it only me? 
Or the weather is behaving like a spoiled child. I have decided that I won't care for it because I'm going to show off spring colors on my outfit instead of wearing off spring clothes. Follow me and bring on a positive attitude and you weather stop playing with us please.

         My jumper crop top is from H&M, I bought it on sale 5 euros! So I have it in black too. You can easily incorporate that into you spring closet even though it's a jumper. The shirt is from mango, the cutting is cool and different, it can be seen as sexy but conservative at the same time. Shoes are from Aldo, they're a classic piece in my wardrobe, they are fierce and trendy. Earrings are from Ayawa Jewelz
Thanks for reading and watching. Don’t forget to leave a        comment and share around!

1 commentaire:

Unknown a dit…

Magnifique :)<3 <3 <3