mercredi 15 mai 2013

Which looks is your fav?

Hello my lovely friend,


So far, so good, it has been a week since I created my blog and I really enjoy doing this and chatting with you guys.
I wanted to have your opinion about the four looks I have rocked for you .

Let me know what you think down below. Also a number of person have told me that I need to write my post in french too so I will do both really soon (English and french) If you want to see more looks don't hesitate to let me know. Also I'm on twitter and instagram :).

5 commentaires:

Unknown a dit…

Mon préféré c'est le short/jupe vert :p !!

Unknown a dit…

Miam !

Fashion Hood a dit…

the 1st one light green yummy :)

Mina a dit…

Les 4 sont funs... j'dirais celle en bas à droite.. mais ça se joue de peu! ^_^

Anonyme a dit…

oh je comprends rien a l'anglais ^^ mais de très jolie photo