lundi 2 décembre 2013

A Love Affair With Pastel And Velvet

Happy Monday,

I hoped everyone had a good weekend and now everyone is ready to start the week on top and what better way to start the week by dressing well for going either to work or to School.
I have recently fallen in love with every pastel color that I see and velvet fabrics is quite a story as well therefore I tried to combine what I love at this minute and put together a quick OOTD for you.
Have a great day.












J'espère que votre weekend s'est bien passé et que vous êtes prêt à démarrer la semaine avec une bonne énergie. Rien de tel pour commencer sa journée du bon pied que de choisir sa tenue vestimentaire pour aller au travail ou en cours.
Je me suis récemment éperdu des couleurs pastelles ainsi que les matières dites velours donc je me suis dit que j'allais créer un style inspiré de mes deux lubies du moment.
Bonne journée.

Details: Shirt and jumper from F21, Skirt from Necessary Clothing, Shoes(Brown) from Camden Shop, Shoes(Black) from Aldo.

Love from New York,
Parisiantaste.