vendredi 27 décembre 2013

New Year Eve |Party Looks Inspirations

Hi Guys,

We are nearly at this end of the year. Personally this year has flown by and a lots good and bad things happened but mostly good things. In general when the year comes to end I take some time to realize if my goals that I have set up for myself I have been reached...! In a big matter, I will say Yes but I still have a lot to do for the year coming of 2014.
The new year is especially a time to celebrate as well and spend time with your loved one and family. So I gathered three looks for you to get inspired.


L'année 2013 touche bientôt à sa fin, cette année a été riche en émotion avec des joyeux, des bons moments mais aussi quelques temps difficiles. Cependant quand la fin d'année pointe le bout de son nez, j'essaie d'analyser si mes buts fixés ont été atteint, je dirais que Oui, toutefois il m'en reste pas mal pour l'année qui va suivre.
La fin d'année est également synonyme de fête, des moments agréables passés en famille et/ou entre amis donc je vous ai préparé trois styles différents afin de vous inspirer dans vos tenues: Rock, Girly et Bohême Chic.
Details:First and Second dresses are from F21.
Third dress is from H&M


Love from ParisianTaste.