dimanche 8 décembre 2013

November |Favorites

Hi guys,

I decided to do my first products favorites, I found it really helpful when others did it so I'm pretty sure that my opinion will help some of you. The thing I like is that I'm using mainly french product amount all so for those of you abroad and those that don't live in France, it will help you with your orders.

Cet article est quelque peu différent car je vais vous présenter les produits que j'ai aimés pour ce mois de novembre, je vous donne mes impressions, ressenti en espérant que  cela  vous aidera ou non dans l'achat de ces produits.



Products Infos|

Palette: Estée lauder
Mascara: Lancome (Doll eyes, Hypnose drama (Waterprrof), Clinique High Impact, Estée Lauder Lash Multiplying Volume.
Lipstick: YSL (Rouge Pur Couture), Estéé Lauder, Lancome
Nailpolish: Chanel(159 Fire,18Rouge Noir,539 June,
BBcream YSL Top Secret
Make up remover: La Roche*osay Solution Micellaire Physiologique
Day Cream: Hydraphase intense legere
Night Cream: Nutritic intense

Love from New York,
ParisianTaste.