mardi 4 février 2014

Zip It Up and Color Up

Hello Guys,

How was your weekend?
Mine was really good and I wanted to share a chill, relax and  feminine OOTD!
Of course you can make it always classier or smarter with this look by changing the shoes with some heels and the leather jacket by a classy coat.
But for what I wanted to achieve, this will do, I mean this outfit is so right up to my alley with the colors and the comfy side of it!
I choose to be matchy matchy with the shoes and the trousers (oh yeah I did) and you should as well because choosing to match two pieces in the same tone of colors is a must but careful my lovely Fashionista!!! don't wear exactly the same color and no more that two pieces ( in my opinion).
I added a leather jacket and a black necklace so  I wanted to soften my ootd with my cream jumper and my make.
 I hope you like it.
Detail: Leather Jacket from Etam, Jumper from F21 Trousers from Mango, Shoes from Moka.

Salut les filles,

Comment était votre week-end?

Le mien était super et j'en profite pour vous faire partager
un look que je mettrai le week-end et pas seulement, 
on pourra porter également cette tenue à tous les moments où le formel est proscrit.
 Bien évidemment, si vous voulez sophistiquer la tenue cela est possible,
en changeant
les baskets pour des talons et la veste en cuir
pour un manteau chic 
avec des couleurs neutres.
Cette tenue me correspond totalement d'un point
de vue couleur et de par son aspect confortable.
Ce qui peut choquer en premier lieu et peut-être l'association des chaussures
et du pantalon semblable au niveau des couleurs mais à une teinte prête,
ce qui rend cette combinaison 
tout-à-fait OK et même géniale je dirais ha ha.
Je continue sur ma lancé dans les coloris sombres avec ma veste en cuir
et mon collier noir/argenté dont je veux rompre l'effet foncé
en mettant mon pull crème 
et mon maquillage.
De par ce fait, la tenue est adoucie et féminine.
 Bisou.

Love from ParisianTaste.

Aucun commentaire: