jeudi 30 janvier 2014

From Work to After..

Actually is from day to night.
We all have been through this! 
Going out or having a few drinks after work without  having the right outfit.
In this post I will try to give you some ideas on how to twist
you day to day outfit to your day to night outfit.
I mean there is so many to say about it but let talk about
mine which is regrouping so much trends:
-Androgyen
-Scottish vibes
-Vibrant color
First let talk about androgynous : I love to play with
this trend and it is really easy to recreate.
You need to have some masculine pieces in your wardrobe
in order to give this androgynous look.
For me I used my moccasin and the kilt as my masculine pieces and of course for my feminine piece I used my top (vibrant color) and my Kilt (really versatile boyish and girly).
-My second main idea for this look was coordinating my make up by using
gold,green and blue colors which makes the dynamism in this ootd.
In general color is always an important part..
Finally I used the Scottish vibes to create my look  mixing femine and masculine pieces ,
the kilt with different shoes and i turn my top to have
a long V neck top which changes from smart to sexy.
You can easily go from Day to Night.



Une tenue de jour transformée en tenue de nuit.
On est toute passée par là ! Ce moment où après le travail on doit 
se rendre dans un bar pour un after work se rendant compte que
l'on ne porte pas la tenue adaptée car on sort du travail.
Ce look est pour vous inspirer afin de transformer votre tenue du jour
en tenue de soirée (mais pas pour aller en boîte).
Dans cette tenue on retrouve beaucoup de tendance :
-Androgynie
-inspirations écossaises
-la Gold touch
Nous allons décrire brièvement l'aspect androgyne qui est marqué
par le kilt et les mocassins donnant ce coté boyish à la tenue.
-mon maquillage fait partie intégrante de ce look, j'ai utilisé des couleurs empruntées
au kilt et aux mocassins (vert, jaune et bleu) de manière subtile.
L'imprimé ainsi que le modèle (Kilt) écossais de ma jupe/short accentue
l'aspect boyish mais à la fois girly créant cet effet interchangeable
de la tenue du jour à celle du soir.

Details: Top an Kilt from Zara, Moccasins from Kookai sell in San Marina, hairstyle: Ayawa.

Love From ParisianTaste.

Aucun commentaire: