mardi 13 mai 2014

Thrifted Sweetness

Hi guys,


I hope your week is going well mine even though it has been raining all day. 
It becomes difficult to dress up because 
the weather isn't really cold but it isn't really hot either and I just put away all my winter jumpers except this one and I was right. 
I bought it in secondhand clothes shop and I'm excited to show it to you guys. 
The shape is so retro I love it.

Salut à tous,

J'espère que votre semaine se passe bien même si le temps n'est pas très clément avec nous. Cela nous complique quelque peu difficile pour s'habiller, 
il ne fait ni trop froid et ni trop chaud  alors comment faire. 
Surtout que j'ai pratiquement rangé tous  mes pulls d'hiver toutefois je m'en suis 
 gardé un ou deux dans la manche et j'ai bien fait. 
J'ai acheté ce pull dans une friperie de Paris, je suis assez contente de vous le montrer 
car la forme est super rétro, je kiffe.
Jumper from secondhand clothes shop
trousers from Mango
Shoes from Aldo.


Love from ParisianTaste.

Aucun commentaire: