mardi 5 novembre 2013

All About Couples

Something I don't do that often as I need to: His and Her looks! We went to Staten Island this week and that was a good opportunity to see the view of New York and do a quick OOTD.
For the faithful readers , you will notice that I have already wore this look but by night so the picture we aren't too good so I decide to shoot it again. I have a playful dress full of color and to tone it down I have black and grey cardigan and what will be one of my fall outfits without my moccasin,
His look is really casual and fun, because he uses color and no regular color for a guy which makes the look really trendy and well put together.
His: Shirt from Uniqlo, Jumper from F21, Jean from Gap, Snickers from adidas.
Her: Jumper from Primark, Dress from F21, Shoes from River Island, Glasses from Aldo.
Love from New York,
ParisianTaste.

Aucun commentaire: