jeudi 21 novembre 2013

Black Over Black

Hi Peeps,

Last weekend I went to Boston to see my cousin in law and we had a blast and a crazy time schedule as many things as possible. In one day we walk 8miles at least, went to a game ( Celtics vs ), then went to a bar singing and drinking until 1:00. Yeah peeps, it was a fun day. 
Regarding my OODT, I choose to be comfy and sexy with my black fluffy cardigan, black vest and my my black velvet skirt, you will think the combination is too simple but guys if you were the same color with different fabrics the borings of the outfit doesn't exist. 
What excites me is to be playful with my clothes in many ways so this time around is less with the color and more with the fabrics!
Enjoy and let me always know what do you thinks.

Details: Coat from Beacon's closet, Cardigan frm F21, Skirt from......., Shoes from Aldo, Bag from Brooklyn industry.
Love from Boston,
ParisianTaste.