mardi 26 novembre 2013

Casual Days | Only

Hey lovelies,

This is my last post where I'm talking about Boston, Unfortunelty the sunny times have past and now it's getting chilly, cold and we have an urge to stay at home comfy as possible, sorry guys, I'm speaking only to people who has a colder weather like me but being in the USA make it easier to bear this weather.
On this other hand if you live in  sunny places, this look will speak to you a little bit more than the rest of us.
I went for a simple casual look weekend look, I don't wear much clothing compared to the weather but in my defense the weather in Boston was much better and sunnier, so in this look, I have my comfy sneakers wedges + my comfy High waisted jeans + my  comfy grey vest+ my trusty and comfy cardigan.
I shoot the pics at my cousin in law's place, she's got a gorgeous garden. I let enjoy.














Details | Sneaker from Moka, Jeans from American Apparel, Vest from Gap, Cardigan from F21, Hat from Beacon's Closet.
Cet article sera le dernier où je fais mention de mon temps passé à Boston. Malheureusement le bon temps n'est plus d'actualité puisque nous rendrons dans une ère nouvelle qui est le froid et le vent glacial ce qui nous donne envie de rester à la maison avec une tenue super confortable. Désolé je parle spécifiquement aux gens qui ont un climat comme le mien mais le fait d'être à New York rend les choses nettement plus agréable.
Par contre pour celle et ceux qui habitent dans des coins du monde où il fait bon, je pense que cet article vous concernera un peu plus. J'ai opté pour un look détendu car c'était le weekend, je sais que je ne porte pas grand chose comparé au temps actuel mais pour ma défense il faisait meilleur à Boston.
Je porte ma paire de basket compensée + mon jeans taille haute+mon débardeur+ mon gilet.
J'ai pris ces photos chez ma belle-cousin, son jardin est magnifique.

Love from New York,
ParisianTaste.