lundi 25 novembre 2013

BB Cream YSL

I had a long way to come across a BB cream who suit me and has all the expectation that I expect it to have.
No joke guys, it has been crazy when it comes to find something for my skin tone, I don't think I'm too dark or too light, I will call myself pretty average so I expect to find quite easily some products but I was wrong all the way.
It doesn't really matter if your skin tone is too dark or not, the importance is your skin complexion and mine is quite difficult to match, I spent approximately 45 min with a Sephora make up artist trying to find the right BB cream! After that amount of time spend between shelfs, we finally find something good but not really American as I will hoped.
YSL BB cream is so happens to be just perfect and it goes nicely with my skin complexion, that stay put all day.
I will definitely recommend it, if you have more question do not hesitate.
J'ai rencontré de nombreuses difficultés pour trouver une BB cream qui m'aille et qui a toutes les fonctions que j'attends d'une BB cream.
Le chemin vers la trouvaille d'un BB ceam a été un challenge, je ne pense pas avoir la peau trop foncée ou trop claire néanmoins j'ai mis 45 min avec l'aide d'une make up artiste de Sephora à trouver la perle rare. My conclusion est claire, peu importante que la peau soit foncée ou no ce qui importante réellement est la pigmentation de la peau. 
Ce fût décevant car aucune marque américaine me convenait (petit Sephora)cependant j'ai trouvé le YSL. Ce BB cream est parfait, il se fond bien sur ma peau, reste toute la journée et ne fait pas briller donc je vous le recommande si vous avez plus de question, n'hésitez pas.
Love from New York,
ParisianTaste.