mardi 12 novembre 2013

Monochrome or Shape Clothing?

Either is fine by me. Since a few months we can observe and see stylist, blogger and model harboring both styles and we approved of it because fall is all about playing with shape and color.

The inspiration of this OOTD is my coat actually. In fact when I dress up, I start with one accessory, which is going to make me decide and define my entire style of the day. Some of us start with the shoes or accessories (hat and jeweler) I guess it really depend on what inspired you but Regarding myself, I always start with one piece of clothing. This time it was my coat and then I picked up the skirt, then a top and to finish up the shoes. 
As I said in my video to achieve this look you do not need to have the exact same piece of clothes but you can reproduce this look through the color (two color)or the shape (skater look or the coat) of it.

"Fashion is not about replicating but is about innovating while being inspired by others". From ParisianTaste.
Details|Coat from Beacon's closet, Jumper from Zara, Skirt from F21, Shoes from Aldo.
Enjoy guys.
Let me know your thought about this post.
Love from New York,
ParisianTaste.