mardi 19 novembre 2013

La Galette

What a weekend,

 Guys let me tell you, I really enjoyed myself, despite the fact that I'm New York I had the chance to go to Boston to see family from my Husband's side and it was incredibly fun. My cousin in law was a good host and made us feel like home so much that we ended up craving for some french food. I don't want to complain but since I have been here I have a littleFrench food blues so we decide to  satisfy  ourself  with one of the best French cuisine that I know of : La Galette.
We went to three different shops in Boston in order to find the best ingredient and matching as much as possible what we would do in France, so we came across a good variety of cheese and other stuff that I won't tell you about at least not now but I'm quite ecstatic to share some pictures of the final chef-d'oeuvre.

La Galette was homemade by  my hubby and the salad by our cousin (Alix).






Love from Boston,
ParisianTaste.