lundi 13 janvier 2014

Eating Thaï in Paris: Mme shawn

Hi lovelies,


How was your week end?          
  
  Mine was great  and I didn't do crazy, exciting stuff but what I did is enjoy my time at the house and studying for my upcoming exam. 
                 I autorize myself a reward by going to a Thai restaurant in Paris. 
If you are listening to my husband's cousins this is one of the best  restaurant thai in Paris, especially if you combine the price and the quality. 
I mean I went there without knowing anything about thaï food so I'm not an expert but I still wanted to make a review on it because the decor of the restaurant was fantastic, the food is real good and their menu is fun to read. 
In addition, the decor is a mixed between the French and Thaï culture so it was a beautiful mixed of culture to be in (my opinion).
I mean the food was really good, the drinks are so interesting, you will ask me why so? then, let me explain: when I ordered my drink I wanted to have a cocktail so I looked up their menu and I saw that they have funny names for their cocktails as "Dandy des bas fond" or "Cougar Puritaine" and many more (actually three more and I took pictures of it). 
Apparently those cocktails are not made but they are a brand called Borderline with some funny designs.
The downside for me (of course) is on desserts because they don't have a variety of them (especially if you aren't ice cream person) so I didn't try any but I'm pretty sure they taste good.
There is three Mme shawn in Paris to go to but the one I advise you to go is in the 10th arrondissement because the decor will take you right in the atmosphere.    
 Comment c'est passé votre week end?

Le mien a été super, je n'ai rien fait de bien impressionnant, mis à part
me reposer et étudier pour mes examens à venir. Donc je me suis autorisé
une petite récompense en allant dans un restaurant thaï.

D'après les cousins de Florent (mon mari), c'est un des meilleurs restos thaï de Paris
 d'une trés bonne qualité et à un prix vraiment raisonnable.

Enfin je suis parti sans aucune connaissance culinaire thaï donc j'étais disposé à découvrir de nouveaux trésors gustatifs. Je tiens à vous donner mon avis sur ce resto car l'ambiance,
la déco et la nourriture sont vraiment de grande qualité.

Si je devais souligner une particularité intéressante à ce restau, ce serais sans hésiter la décoration qui est un mélange évident de culture française et  de culture thaï, 
cela donne un rendu plutôt réussi. 
Le menu du resto est ludique et interactif , vous verrez ça en y allant. 
Leur propositions de cocktails sans alcool appelés "Bordeline" le sont aussi par leurs noms (Dandy des bas fond et Couguar puritaine) avec des designs sympas (voir photos).
La partie négative est dans les desserts qui ne m'ont pas du tout fait de l’œil car la moitié de ces derniers sont à base de glace... mais bon je suis sûr qu'ils doivent être succulents. 
Il y a trois Mme Shawn à Paris mais je vous conseillera celui du Xème arrondissement 
car la décoration y est plus funky.

Love from ParisianTaste.

Aucun commentaire: