mercredi 15 janvier 2014

This Is Not a Phone...

But this the YSL make up travel palette and it's the BOMB!!! I'm not even joking guys.

On my way back to Paris, I stayed two hours in this airport and why would to do to kill your time? 
Shopping of course! So I did shop on a duty free store and I came across this palette, I won't lie to you guys, that was the esthetic version who attracts me then the inside. 
For the moment I'm hooked and I can't stop using it, especially the pink eyeshadow so pretty! 
I know you must use that if you  are going away but I'm using it every day and if by the time I'm going away and I don't have it anymore I will buy another one on the trip. 
So in my opinion the packaging screams your name by the elegance and the chic of  it.
 On the inside you have pretty colors ( and you have other ones depending on your color palette).
 I paid this lovely palette 60 dollars so I was pretty pleased with it. 



Ceci est une palette de voyage YSL qui est OUFFISIME!! 
Pardonnez-moi ce langage d'excitation mais je dois vous avouez que je suis séduite par le packaging, la forme et le contenu.
Je suis resté deux heures dans un aéroport et je n'avais rien de mieux à faire que de me promener de magasin en magasin (duty free :)) et j'ai fait une trouvaille
que je suis ravie de partager avec vous.

Pour l'instant, j'ai essayé le fard à paupière et le fard à joue ainsi que les gloss
(ha oui j'ai tout essayé en fait lol et je ne suis pas déçue.)
La composition du maquillage est délicate et surtout compacte
donc cela se fixe bien sur la peau.
Je l'utilise tous les jours depuis que je l'ai achetée et cela n'importe peu qu'elle soit faite pour voyager car tous les jours nous embarquons dans ce grand voyage qu'est la vie ha ha. 

Bon je vous laisse découvrir cette petite merveille.
A bientôt mes fashionistas.

Love from ParisianTaste.

Aucun commentaire: